NAPA Auto Parts 36th Annual Oldies But Goodies Race
It’s race time!
The 36th Annual Oldies But Goodies Race sponsored by NAPA Auto Parts is June 23-24 located at the Woodburn Dragstrip. There will be over 300 – 1975 & older vehicles. This is a great race to bring your kids, family, date or friends and impress them with the wide variety of classic cars. If you have a classic car or hot rod, there will be special interest parking available at the race. Anyone interested in racing in this event can simply show up at the gate and pay $75 to race for the weekend (cars must be 1975 and older to compete). Stop by one of our Wilson’s NAPA Auto Parts locations before this race to redeem your complimentary $5 off admittance coupon (limited while supplies last).
Adult $25 per day
Child 6-14 $5 per day
Under 6 Free
Racer Camping $10
Sunday racer $50
Friday – Test & Tune 3pm-8pm
Saturday – Open 8am; Racing 9am-5pm
Sunday – Open 8am; Eliminations at 12 noon
Classes of Competition
Pro Nostalgia Hot Rod Series #3
Hot Rod I
Hot Rod II
Street Machine I
Street Machine II
Slant 6 Race Saturday and Sunday
AA/Super Chaged Coupes
7730 Hwy. 219
Woodburn, OR 97071
Want an experience that you cannot buy at the track?
Wilson’s NAPA would like you to ENTER TO WIN our promotion and get a chance to stand at the starting line while two drag racers burn rubber down the track.
- Fill out the form to the right.
- We will select three winners from this promotion and contact them on June 21st.
- All winners for this promotion will get two complimentary race tickets either Saturday June 23rd or Sunday June 24th.
- Winners can bring one guest to the starting line.
- All participants must be 18 or older to enter and sign a waiver at the track.